– Officers conducted a search of a vehicle following a traffic stop on East Main Street at McCrea Avenue. A report was taken on consent to search.
– An anonymous caller reported a suspicious male approached him in the 100 block of Villa Drive asking for drugs, and he seemed to be under the influence. Officers were unable to locate the subject.
– Officers responded to a property damage accident in the 300 block of West Main Street.
– A caller reported she had a missing bank deposit referencing her employer at Hardee’s. A report was taken on theft.
– A resident in the 100 block of East Franklin Street reported a male subject had pushed him to the ground. The subject left the scene prior to the officer’s arrival. A report was taken on assault.
– A caller reported a dog was injured after being struck by a vehicle in the 200 block of South Scioto Street. The dog warden arrived and handled the scene.
– The Pickaway County Sheriff’s Office advised they received a 911 call from the 200 block of West Mound Street involving an active disturbance. A report was taken on a domestic dispute.
– A resident in the 400 block of East Ohio Street reported the tires on her vehicle had been slashed. A report was taken on criminal damaging.
– Officers responded to an activated alarm in the 500 block of North Pickaway Street. The scene checked OK.
– An anonymous caller advised the police needed to go to an address in the 100 block of East Main Street and hung up the phone. Officers advised the scene checked OK, and a customer was advised to stay off the property.
– An anonymous caller reported children were playing in the middle of the street in the 400 block of Faye Avenue and would not move out of the way for traffic. The officer spoke with the juveniles’ parents, who advised they would handle it.
– A caller reported he witnessed two people physically fighting in the 300 block of West Mound Street, then the subjects both entered their vehicles and sped away. Officers were unable to locate the subjects.
– Officers responded as mutual aid for the Pickaway County Sheriff’s Office in the 500 block of Sycamore Drive outside the city on reports of a male screaming he was going to kill his wife. Sheriff’s deputies handled the scene, and everyone denied threats being made.
– Officers performed a stand-by in the 100 block of Nicholas Drive for a resident to return property to his ex-girlfriend. The stand-by was completed without incident.
– A resident in the 600 block of East Mound Street advised a 19-year-old neighbor keeps assaulting his juvenile child. Officers determined no assault occurred, and the caller had some concerns about the male playing with younger children. No report was taken.
– Extra patrol was requested at Big Lots on Lancaster Pike after a caller reported receipt of threatening and harassing phone calls from an unknown male.
– An officer advised there were syringes found on the ground at the first ball diamond at Barthelmas Park on Kingston Pike. The officer disposed of the items.
– An employee at Circleville Elementary School reported an unruly third-grader at an after school function and requested assistance from an officer. The parent was contacted and was able to remove the child from the property. The officer call was canceled.
– The Pickaway County Sheriff’s Office advised they kept receiving 911 hang-up calls from the 500 block of Renick Avenue and were unable to establish contact. An officer was flagged down while investigating by a female who advised her son was playing with an old cell phone that didn’t have service and had been calling 911. The child was advised not to call 911 unless it was an emergency.
– A resident in the 300 block of East Franklin Street reported her neighbors had been fighting since Saturday and it seemed to be escalating. The caller advised the landlord also was en route to the address. Officers advised there was no domestic dispute, just a minor argument between the subjects. They were advised of the complaint.
– A resident in the 500 block of East Franklin Street reporteda vehicle parked behind his house since Monday that did not belong there. Officers determined the vehicle was entered as stolen. The owner was notified and the vehicle was removed from the LEADS system.
– A caller reported a truck in the parking lot of Clearcreek Community Church on Nicholas Drive, and three males appeared to be loading up a large amount of metal from the lot. Officers were unable to locate the vehicle, but the scene checked OK.
– A caller reported a minivan left the Walmart parking lot northbound on South Washington Street, and it appeared there was possible child abuse occurring inside. Officers were unable to locate the vehicle.
– An off-duty officer advised of an occupied vehicle at Barthelmas Park after hours. Officers made contact with the subjects and advised them of park rules.
– An officer located a female in the 1300 block of South Pickaway Street who matched the description of a theft suspect from Walmart. A report was taken on an agency assist with the Pickaway County Sheriff’s Office.
This article originally appeared on The Pickaway News Journal