– A resident in the 100 block of Pinckney Street requested an officer to help with her unruly 16-year-old daughter. The juvenile was arrested and transported to the Juvenile Detention Center. A report was taken on disorderly conduct.
– A resident in the 300 block of South Scioto Street reported he believed he left a burner on at his daughter’s apartment on Pontious Lane but was unable to provide the address. The caller later came into the lobby and canceled the call because he checked the burner and it was OK.
– A 911 caller reported his vehicle was broken into sometime overnight in the 200 block of Lewis Road. A report was taken on attempted theft.
– A resident in the 900 block of South Court Street reported some property was missing. A report was taken on theft.
– A resident in the 300 block of Walnut Street reported a known subject broke her phone and tried to steal other property. A report was taken on theft.
– A resident in the 900 block of South Court Street reported her boyfriend was upset and throwing things. A report was taken on a domestic dispute.
– A caller reported a vehicle was following close to her vehicle on West Mound Street at Western, then went around her displaying his middle finger while yelling.
– A resident in the 100 block of East Main Street reported a parking sign was lying on the ground in the area. The service department was advised.
– A resident in the 100 block of Third Avenue reported he believed a female put an object into his cereal to harm him. No report was taken.
– A resident reported water running over the roadway on North Court Street at Wilson Avenue, and traffic was backed up. The utility department was working on a water main, and the scene checked OK.
– A resident in the 500 block of Greenacre Court reported she left her garage door open overnight, and her vehicle was ransacked. She advised about $300 was taken from a wallet left inside the vehicle. The caller advised she did not want to make a report but wanted officers to be aware.
– An officer advised a cell phone was located at East Ohio and John Street. A report was taken on found property.
– A caller reported vehicles were going around the barricade in the 800 block of North Court Street and not obeying posted traffic signs. Officers made contact with the service department, who advised they would try to get more signs in place to improve the direction of travel.
– A caller from Pickaway Metropolitan Housing Authority on Rustic Drive reported finding a bicycle on the property. A report was taken on found property.
– A resident in the 100 block of South Washington Street reported a vehicle had been parked on the street since early morning, and the garage door at Shifty’s bar was open. The officer marked the tires on the vehicle and advised Shifty’s checked OK.
– A resident in the 800 block of Atwater Avenue reported her cat was inside the old Atwater Elementary School building and would not come out. The caller then advised she made contact with the real estate company, and they were en route to unlock the building.
– A resident in the 400 block of East Union Street reported she received a check in the mail and believed it was fraudulent.
– A caller reported she observed two juvenile males smoking marijuana on the playground at Trinity Lutheran Church on East Mound Street. Officers were unable to locate the subjects.
– A resident in the 600 block of East Mound Street reported her children witnessed two males attempt to break into her neighbor’s home. Contact was made with the homeowner, and a report was taken on theft.
– Officers responded to an activated alarm at PBS Animal Health on U.S. Route 23. The scene checked OK.
– A caller in the 200 block of Brink Drive reported she was arguing with her husband, and yelling could be heard in the background. A report was taken on a domestic dispute, and both parties were advised against further altercations.
– Officers responded to an activated alarm at the Pickaway County Engineer’s office on West Franklin Street. The scene checked OK.
– A resident in the 500 block of Northridge Road reported a suspicious female was in the neighborhood several hours before. Information was obtained, and the caller was asked to notify police if she sees the female again and not wait so long to call.
– Officers responded to an activated alarm at Dynahoe on East Main Street. The alarm was canceled by the alarm company.
– A resident in the 100 block of Villa Drive reported her husband was intoxicated and breaking items at the residence. The male left prior to the officer’s arrival, and a report was taken on a domestic dispute.
This article originally appeared on The Pickaway News Journal