Jan. 5, 2017
– A resident came to the police station to report she was at the Ohio Market on East Ohio Street using the pop machine, and someone came up and busted out the front passenger window of her vehicle. A report was taken on vandalism.
– An officer took a report on a theft that occurred in the 400 block of East Ohio Street.
– Officers responded to a 911 call from Holiday Lane. The caller advised he accidentally pressed his medical alarm button. The scene checked OK.
– A resident came to the police station to report money from a payee account was being stolen by a known subject. A report was taken on theft.
– Officers responded to reports of a shoplifter in custody at Kroger on Lancaster Pike. A report was taken on theft.
– A caller to the drug tip line reported threats and harassment on East Mound Street. Officers performed a well-being check, and the scene checked OK.
– A caller in the 300 block of Mill Street reported multiple subjects sneaking around and attempting to break into a nearby business. The building checked secure.
– A resident in the 200 block of Mill Street advised a dog was continuously barking on the side street beside her residence. Officers were unable to locate the dog.
This article originally appeared on The Pickaway News Journal