– Brian Greeno, 44, of St. Rt. 56 West, was arrested for OVI and child endangering after an officer discovered him passed out in a vehicle at the gas pumps at the Speedway on Lancaster Pike.
– A 911 caller reported witnessing a male subject breaking into the Circleville Apothecary store on North Court Street about 3:30 a.m. and stealing several items. The witness reported the male ran westbound toward Elsea’s mobile home park, but she lost sight of him when he went behind Subway. Upon arrival, officers discovered the front door had been smashed, and there was a sledge hammer lying on the floor inside the business. The incident remains under investigation.
– Harry Hill III, 33, of Columbus, was arrested on a warrant from the Reynoldsburg Police Department on Villa Drive.
– Officers responded to an activated alarm at Eye Specialist of Ohio on U.S. Route 23. The scene checked OK.
– A resident in the 100 block of Cottage Hill reported some property in her home had been damaged, possibly by a known subject.
– An employee at Everts Middle School reported issues with a student and wanted an officer to speak to him about his behavior.
– Officers responded to a medical alarm in the 300 block of Sycamore Drive. They made entry into the home through the front door and set off the alarm. The scene checked OK, and a report was taken.
– A 911 caller reported a dog had been locked in a vehicle at Berger Hospital for several hours. The dog warden was advised and checked the area, but they could not locate the vehicle.
– A caller reported two males were tearing down a small shed at the rear of a vacant residence in the 500 block of East Union Street. Officers made contact with the males, who reported they worked for the real estate agent and were instructed to remove the shed for the new owners. The scene checked OK.
– An employee of Dairy Queen on South Court Street reported they were towing a vehicle that had been abandoned on the lot.
– Officers responded to a property damage accident at South Scioto and West Main streets.
– Roxanne Levan was arrested for domestic violence in the 200 block of West Ohio Street after a caller reported a family member just kicked her and spit in her face.
– Officers responded to reports of a fire alarm at Circleville High School, but the alarm company canceled the run.
– Officers responded to an activated alarm in the 500 block of Northridge Road. The scene checked OK.
– A caller reported a cable line was down on a vehicle in the 100 block of West High Street. Time Warner was notified for the repair.
– Officers responded to reports of a possible lightning strike and possible fire in the warehouse at Rural King on U.S. Route 23. The fire department handled the scene.
– A caller reported the crossing gates were not coming down at the railroad tracks on West Main Street, and a car was almost struck by a train. Norfolk Southern was notified and already had a crew en route.
– A resident in the 100 block of West Main Street reported when she got out of the hospital and returned home, her medication was missing. A report was taken on theft.
– A resident in the 100 block of Harrison Street reported her daughter’s cell phone was stolen.
– Extra patrol was requested in the 300 block of Brown Street after a caller reported a person speeding through the area.
– A resident in the 100 block of West High Street reported someone stole the license plate off his wife’s vehicle.
– A resident in the 200 block of West High Street reported someone had stolen the battery out of his vehicle.
– Officers were alerted of a fire alarm at the Circleville Fire Department on North Court Street. They determined a child had pulled the alarm, and the scene checked OK.
– Rhonda Carroll of Lockbourne was arrested for OVI at Zanzi’s on East Main Street.
This article originally appeared on The Pickaway News Journal