– A resident in the 800 block of South Scioto Street requested an officer check a suspicious vehicle blocking the alley near her house. Officers were unable to locate.
– A caller reported an open garage door on Clair Court. Officer made contact with the homeowner, and the door was secured.
– A resident in the 500 block of East Ohio Street reported a male making threats toward himself and her. A report was taken on a domestic dispute.
– Officers responded as mutual aid to reports of a camper and a car on fire in the 1700 block of Shoshoni Drive. The fire department handled the scene.
– A resident in the 500 block of East Ohio Street reported a large sum of money was missing. The money was later found.
– A resident in the 400 block of Watt Street reported his neighbor keeps trespassing on his property and has threatened him. The neighbor was advised not to block the driveway.
– Alex Cornwell turned himself in at the police station on an outstanding misdemeanor warrant.
– An employee at Chelle’s Salon on North Court Street reported a suspicious vehicle in the parking lot blocking the entrance. The scene checked OK.
– A fire alarm activated at Circleville High School was determined to have been a false alarm set off due to water pressure. The scene checked OK.
– Officers responded to an activated alarm in the 100 block of East Union Street. The scene checked OK.
– A resident in the 400 block of South Court Street reported lightning struck the air conditioning unit at the home, causing it to smoke. The fire department handled the scene.
– An employee at Berger Hospital reported a female in the emergency room being treated for an assault. The patient stated there was no assault, and it was just an accident. No report was taken.
– A resident in the 100 block of Pinckney Street reported her mother allowed a homeless male to stay at the residence, and he and his girlfriend were now yelling at her on the front porch. The male left before officers arrived, and the scene checked OK.
– A resident in the 400 block of Brown Street reported an intoxicated male was harassing her on East Ohio Street. The resident advised she would call back if the male returned.
– A 911 caller in the 1500 block of Quinby Road reported she could not remember her password. The call was transferred to the Pickaway County Sheriff’s Office.
– A Chillicothe resident came to the police station to report he had given a female subject a ride to Obetz, and she stole $100 from his glove compartment and left behind a crack pipe. A report was taken.
– An employee at Kroger reported they had a shoplifter detained.
– A resident in the 500 block of South Washington Street reported her ex-boyfriend and his new girlfriend were circling her residence, and there was supposed to be a temporary protection order in place. Units were advised to be on the lookout.
– A resident in the 300 block of Avon Drive reported neighborhood children kept cutting through his yard and letting his dog out. A report was taken on trespassing.
– A resident in the 400 block of Brown Street reported a male making threats by calling her and while driving past the residence. The officer advised there was no harassment or threats, and the interactions were mutual. The resident advised the male to stop calling her phone.
– Officers responded to a child custody dispute in the 400 block of South Court Street.
– Officers responded as mutual aid at Walmart on reports of a theft in progress. The Pickaway County Sheriff’s Office handled the scene.
– Thomas Ray of Tarlton was arrested for OVI on East Corwin Street following a traffic stop.
– Officers responded to a general fire alarm at Circleville High School, but it was canceled by the alarm company.
– Officers responded to a 911 call from the 100 block of East Franklin Street. The scene checked OK.
– A resident in the 400 block of Abernathy rerported her 7-year-old son had not yet returned from a neighbor’s residence. When the officer arrived, the caller reported the child had returned and checked OK.
– A resident in the 100 block of Walnut Street reported the violation of a temporary protection order.
– Nathan Groves, 27, was arrested for disorderly conduct by intoxication at Subway on North Court Street.
– A resident in the 100 block of East Water Street reported she believes her neighbor is moving her yard decorations. The officer determined the complaint was unfounded, and the caller was not aware of a recent storm that shifted several items.
This article originally appeared on The Pickaway News Journal