– A resident in the 1200 block of Williams Drive reported a male subject was walking around her back yard with a flashlight. Officer advised everything checked OK.
– Casey L. Jarrell was arrested in the 500 block of East Ohio Street on an outstanding warrant.
– An employee from Carestar reported a resident in the 500 block of East Main Street was repeatedly calling the dispatcher with the stated goal of keeping her up all night by tying up phone lines. The caller reported 15 calls from 1 to 1:30 a.m. and 27 calls from 2 to 2:30 a.m. The suspect was advised to have no further contact.
– An employee of Porter’s Laundry on North Court Street reported a suspicious male at the coin laundry that was not doing laundry. Officers checked both buildings and neighboring businesses, but they could not locate the subject.
– Officers responded to an activated alarm at the Ohio Market on East Ohio Street. The scene checked OK.
– The fire department was dispatched after a 911 caller reported his carbon monoxide detector was going off in the 100 block of Margaret Avenue. Crews advised it was a malfunctioning detector.
– A resident in the 100 block of Town Street reported a neighbor dispute over garbage pick-up. The caller advised a neighbor transports trash to a family member’s house for collection but will lose items on the way, and the caller has to pick up trash out of her yard and off the street. Officers contacted the neighbor and advised them of the complaint.
– A caller reported the theft of a condenser in the 300 block of Logan Street.
– A resident in the 100 block of East Mill Street came to the police station to report a neighboring rental property had a large amount of trash and dog waste in the yard that the previous tenants nor the property owner would clean up. Officers spoke to the property owner, who advised his contractor would clean up the property immediately.
– A resident in the 500 block of Edgewood Drive reported she heard someone inside her residence and discovered her garage door had been opened. Officers on the scene did not locate any damage, and nothing was missing. A report was taken on trespassing.
– Officers responded to a property damage accident at Pontious Lane and Clark Drive.
– An employee at Treasure Isle reported a male subject had possibly stolen an item from the store and left the area on foot. A report was taken on theft.
– An employee from Sutherlands on Lancaster Pike reported the theft of bird baths from the business, and the incident was caught on camera. A report was taken.
– The Circleville Fire Department responded for a carbon monoxide check in the 100 block of Wilson Avenue.
– The Pickaway County Sheriff’s Office advised of a 911 hang-up call possibly in the east-west alley between East Main and East Franklin streets. Officers were unable to locate.
– Angel R. Hickey was arrested for trespassing in the 100 block of East Mill Street after she returned to a residence which she had been ordered not to in her recognizance bond from Circleville Municipal Court.
– A resident in the 400 block of East Union Street reported an unruly juvenile. A report was taken.
– Sandra L. Lewingdon was arrested for domestic violence in the 200 block of Huston Street after officers responded to reports of a disturbance and discovered a male with injuries from a stabbing. As the result of a follow-up investigation, the victim, Kevin Green, also was charged with domestic violence and a summons was issued.
– A resident in the 200 block of North Pickaway Street reported two suspicious males messing around at an abandoned house in the neighborhood. Officers were unable to locate the males.
– A resident in the 500 block of East Union Street requested to speak to an officer regarding her landlord nailing her windows shut. The resident was referred back to the original officer from her first complaint and was advised how to obtain a copy of the report.
– A caller reported a male and female who appeared to be looking in the windows at Brooks-Yates on North Pickaway Street. Officer advised the female was waiting for her boyfriend, who worked inside.
– A resident in the 200 block of East Mill Street reported a domestic dispute in which the female was drunk. A report was taken on a domestic dispute.
– A resident in the 100 block of West Mill Street reported three stray dogs running loose in the area. The dog warden was notified.
– An employee from Fletcher’s Towing reported a vehicle parked partially in the roadway in the 100 block of East Main Street, and he had to get into the other lane to keep from striking it. The vehicle owner was located and re-parked the vehicle.
– A resident in the 200 block of Logan Street reported a group of juveniles across the street were being very loud and waking up her infant daughter. The resident then called back to advise the juveniles were back inside, and there was no need for an officer.
– Officers performed a well-being check in the 900 block of South Court Street. The subject checked OK.
This article originally appeared on The Pickaway News Journal