– A resident in the area of Atwater and Hillcrest reported a neighbor was working on a vehicle, revving its engine and driving recklessly through the neighborhood. The vehicle was located, and the driver was given a warning for turn signals and advised of the complaint.
– A resident in the 400 block of East Ohio Street reported his tires had been slashed. No damage was observed, and the resident advised he would have the tires checked to see if the air had possibly been let out of them.
– A resident in the 200 block of Huston Street reported neighbors were fighting and he could hear them in his apartment. Officers advised there was no argument or fight, but the residents were advised to keep the noise down.
– A caller reported the odor of natural gas in the 100 block of West Franklin Street. The fire department arrived to check the area, but nothing was found.
– Officers responded to a property damage accident on East Main in the area of McCrea.
– A resident in the 400 block of Lancaster Pike came to the police station to talk to an officer about an ongoing neighbor dispute. A report was taken, and an officer will attempt to contact the other party.
– A resident in the 100 block of East Franklin Street reported a male subject was making threats to physically harm him and his girlfriend. A report was taken on menacing.
– Officers performed a well-being check in the 900 block of South Court Street. Both subjects checked OK.
– Officers responded to a property damage accident at the Church of Christ on North Court Street.
– A resident in the 100 block of Lowery Lane reported her two children were fighting, and when she attempted to stop them, she was pushed away. A report was taken on unruly juveniles.
– Tyler E. Rose was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in the 100 block of Lowery Lane. A report also was taken on possession.
– Officers performed a well-being check in the 1000 block of Mulberry Road. The subjects checked OK.
– Berger Hospital staff requested a well-being check on a patient who walked away from the hospital without treatment. Officers were unable to locate the subject.
– An employee of Little Bear Market on Harrison Street reported people possibly using drugs in a vehicle in front of the car wash. Officers were unable to locate the vehicle that left prior to their arrival.
– A resident in the 300 block of Sunset Drive reported a male subject making threats. A report was taken.
– A resident in the 400 block of North Pickaway Street reported receiving several unwanted phone calls from the same person. A report was taken on harassment.
– A caller reported juveniles were jumping on cars in the parking lot at the YMCA. The officer spoke to the parents and will make the juveniles responsible for the damage to the vehicles. A report was taken on vandalism.
– A caller advised his ex-girlfriend would not allow him to retrieve his property in the 300 block of Town Street. A report was taken on a domestic dispute.
– Officers responded to an activated burglary alarm in the 300 block of Weldon Avenue. The residents returned home and advised the house checked OK, and they did not want officers inside to check.
– Officers responded to a noise complaint in the 500 block of Renick Avenue. The residents were advised to keep their music down.
– Officers responded to reports of loud noises outside in the 400 block of Lancaster Pike. Officers checked the area and were unable to locate anything.
– An anonymous caller reported a loud argument in the 200 block of West Mound Street. Officers advised everything checked OK, and there was no argument.
This article originally appeared on The Pickaway News Journal