– A resident in the 200 block of East Franklin Street reported a vehicle was parked in front of his residence and was making him nervous. The scene checked OK.
– Officers responded to a parking complaint against two females who reportedly appeared to be drunk when they exited the vehicle in the 500 block of Tower Court. Officers were unable to locate the subjects.
– Officers responded to an activated alarm at the Ohio Market on East Ohio Street. The scene checked OK.
– Officers responded to reports of a suspicious person at City Hall on South Court Street. The subject checked OK.
– Officers responded to a vehicle fire in the roadway on North Court Street at Morris Road. The vehicle reportedly drove around police cruisers and an officer, and it was fully engulfed when fire crews arrived on the scene. The fire department handled the fire, and a report was taken on failure to comply.
– An employee at Sutherlands on Lancaster Pike reported receiving three bad checks from the same person on a closed bank account. A report was taken on passing bad checks.
– The Pickaway County Sheriff’s Office requested officers search the area of South Pickaway Street for a subject wanted for a theft that just occurred at Walmart. Officers were unable to locate the suspect.
– A resident came to the police station to request an officer stand-by in the 200 block of West Water Street after she was involved in an altercation with a female with whom she was staying. The stand-by was completed.
– A resident in the 400 block of East Franklin Street reported a known male subject had borrowed her vehicle and had not returned it. The subject later returned with the vehicle, and the caller declined a report.
– An employee in the Berger Hospital emergency room reported a patient just arrived stating he was recently assaulted with a knife. The victim advised the incident occurred in the east-west alley across from the South Court Car Wash. A report was taken on assault.
– Devon L. Macioci, 18, was arrested on a felony warrant for aggravated robbery in the 100 block of Pinckney Street for an incident that occurred Dec. 20 at Clinton and Walnut streets.
– Jason T. Calder, 23, was arrested on a felony warrant for aggravated robbery in the 800 block of Kingston Court for an incident that occurred Dec. 20 at Clinton and Walnut streets.
– The school resource officer advised someone had turned in a bracelet they found following a basketball game at Circleville High School. A report was taken on found property.
– A resident in the 500 block of East Ohio Street reported someone had stolen her prescription medication. A report was taken on theft.
– A caller reported a group of teenagers causing a disturbance at the Budget Host Inn on U.S. Route 23. Witnesses reported the group also had been in the lobby of the Holiday Inn Express and at Tim Horton’s nearby, and had left in a white, cube-shaped vehicle. The vehicle’s owner also reported the group crossed Route 23 to the area of Walmart and caused damage to the vehicle, but she declined a report for the damage. No report was taken.
– A resident in the 500 block of Renick Avenue reported her residence had been burglarized. A report was taken on burglary.
This article originally appeared on The Pickaway News Journal