– Officers took a report on domestic violence in the 100 block of Walnut Street after a caller reported a male subject was intoxicated and left the residence in a work van following an argument.
– Officers responded to reports of a semi truck on U.S. Route 22 East that had gone left of center, failed to maintain lanes and almost struck a guardrail. The subject checked OK during a traffic stop at Court and Main streets.
– Officers responded to an activated alarm at Applied Technical Service on East Mound Street. The scene checked OK.
– A caller reported a male in a silver Honda stopped by the 200 block of Town Street trying to sell brand new truck liners, and the caller thought it was suspicious. The vehicle left, and all units were advised.
– Officers responded to an activated alarm in the 300 block of Sycamore Drive. The scene checked OK.
– A resident came to the police station to request a stand-by to retrieve some belongings from a residence in the 100 block of South Court Street.
– A caller reported a male subject was walking around a property in the 1200 block of Eastwood Drive, and the caller ran him off. Officers reported the scene checked OK; the home is in foreclosure, and someone was attempting to look at the property.
– Officers responded to an activated panic alarm at Taco Bell on U.S. Route 23. The scene checked OK.
– A caller reported an open garage and residence door in the 900 block of Circle Drive. The homeowner arrived on the scene and advised another family member had left the door open. The scene checked OK.
– A resident in the 400 block of Half Avenue reported her cell phone had been stolen the day before. A report was taken on theft.
– Miranda L. Dixon, 22, of Somerville, was arrested on a warrant from the Pickaway County Sheriff’s Office following a traffic stop at the Duke and Duchess station on East Main Street.
– A resident in the 900 block of South Washington Street reported a missing laptop, but she was uncertain if it was stolen or just misplaced during a move.
– Officers responded to an injury accident on U.S. Route 23 South at Pickaway Crossing.
– A caller reported she had been assaulted by a known female subject at the Eagles on East Main Street. The female advised the caller was refusing to leave the bar and was escorted out. A report was taken.
– Officers responded to a 911 hang-up call from the Pumpkin Show building on East Franklin Street. Officers advised it may have been due to the weather. The scene checked OK.
– Officers responded to reports of a suspicious vehicle in the 500 block of Northfield Drive. The scene checked OK.
– Officers responded to a parking complaint in the 100 block of West Mill Street.
This article originally appeared on The Pickaway News Journal