– A caller advised a known subject was on Water Street trying to start a fight. An officer located the subject at Court and Water streets. A report was taken on disorderly conduct.
– A resident in the 100 block of York Street reported two written prescriptions were stolen from her vehicle overnight. A report was taken on theft.
– A resident in the 300 block of Logan Street reported someone had loosened the lug nuts on his vehicle, causing the tire to fall off in the middle of the roadway. Someone also spray-painted the word “die” on the side. A report was taken on vandalism.
– A report was taken for a dropped phone in the lobby of the police station.
– An officer reported a stop sign on Brown Street had been damaged by a snow plow. The safety director was notified.
– Officers responded to a 911 call reporting a male was backing his vehicle down East Ohio Street and struck the caller’s vehicle. A squad was requested for a female with a neck injury. A report was taken on an injury accident.
– Extra patrol was requested on Hillcrest Drive after a caller reported a suspicious person in the area.
– An employee at the Circleville Herald reported construction workers were again blocking the alley at the rear of the business. The officer advised one vehicle was being moved and vehicles could get around the others in the area.
– Timothy Neff Jr., 35, was arrested on a warrant from Franklin County at the Budget Host Inn on U.S. Route 23 after an employee reported people in a room past the check-out time were refusing to leave. Two females at the scene gathered their belongings and were escorted from the room.
– A resident in the 400 block of East Ohio Street reported a case of identity theft. A report was taken.
– Officers responded to a 911 call in the 100 block of Hayes Court in which the caller advised nothing was wrong but refused to give any information. The female was located and advised on the use of 911.
– Officers responded to reports of a property damage accident in the parking lot of Circleville High School. No report was taken by request.
– A resident in the 300 block of Meadow Drive reported his dirt bike was missing. A report was taken on theft.
– Officers responded to a property damage accident near the field house at Circleville High School. A report was taken on a private property accident.
– Multiple callers advised of a black or blue Mustang speeding and squealing tires in the 1500 block of Atwater Avenue. Officers were unable to make contact with the driver. Extra patrol was requested.
– A resident in the 600 block of Mowrer Road reported her juvenile foster child had run away again. The subject was located, and a report was taken on an unruly juvenile.
– An officer reported a road sign had been cut down at North Court Street and Walnut Creek Pike. The officer placed a cone over the remaining street post for safety reasons, and a report was taken on criminal damage.
– A resident in the 400 block of East Ohio Street reported a known subject came to her home and cracked her electrical box. The officer advised there was no damage to the box. Checked OK.
– A resident in the 700 block of Maplewood Avenue reported a female parked in the crosswalk and ran down the alley. The female was located and checked OK.
– Officers responded to two alarm activations at PICCA on East Ohio Street. Officers located an open door at the rear of the building. Upon investigation, the building was cleared and the scene checked OK.
This article originally appeared on The Pickaway News Journal