– A resident on South Perry Road reported someone stole hunting equipment from a field in which he hunts. A report was taken on theft.
– A resident in the 2000 block of Ottawa Drive reported someone stole a log splitter from the property.
– A known suspect was arrested at Walmart on a warrant by the Circleville Police Department. While he was detained, officers determined he was wearing boots and a coat he had not paid for.
– A deputy responded to reports of a suspicious person in the 1900 block of Stoneridge Road, Circleville.
– A deputy responded to an animal call in the 9000 block of Shepherd Road, Lockbourne.
– A deputy responded to reports of found property in the 1000 block of South Washington Street, Circleville. The property was taken to the sheriff’s office and placed into evidence for safe keeping.
– A deputy responded to reports of an unruly juvenile in the 13000 block of U.S. Route 62, Mt. Sterling.
– A deputy responded to reports of a disabled vehicle in the 12000 block of London Road, Orient. The registered owner could not be located, and the vehicle was removed by Fletcher’s Towing for safety reasons.
– Robin Possey, 51, of Dayton, was traveling northbound on U.S. Route 62 when a deer ran onto the road, causing her to strike it. No injuries were reported.
– Larry Fletcher, 26, of Mt. Sterling, was cited for OVI when he lost control of his vehicle on Yankeetown Pike and ran off the roadway.
– Jerry D. Calentine was arrested for contempt of court on the charge of non-support of dependents.
– Mollie S. Tufford was arrested for failure to appear on the original charge of possession of drug instruments.
– A deputy responded to a domestic dispute in the 200 block of North School Street, Williamsport. No charges were filed.
– A caller reported a case of theft and passing bad checks at 1 Main St., Commercial Point, after a suspect cashed a check that had been canceled.
– An employee at Walmart reported a known male subject stole a tool and returned it for a gift card. A report was taken on theft.
– An employee at Walmart reported a known male subject stole tools and clothing items, then returned them for a gift card. A report was taken on theft.
– An employee at Walmart reported two known subjects previously arrested there for theft were back in the store though part of their bond was to stay out of Walmart. A report was taken on trespassing.
– A deputy responded to reports of an unruly child in the 18700 block of Winchester Road. No charges were filed.
– A deputy responded to reports of an animal bite in the 5000 block of Freedom Run, Orient.
– A deputy responded to a complaint on a person in the 10000 block of state Route 762 East, Lockbourne.
– Hershall Parsley, 65, of Laurelville, was traveling westbound on St. Paul Road when he struck a low-hanging Frontier cable line.
This article originally appeared on The Pickaway News Journal