– A caller in the 400 block of Abernathy Avenue reported a female was intoxicated and causing problems at the residence. The female was advised regarding her conduct, and a report was taken on disorderly conduct.
– A resident in the 100 block of East Mill Street reported an open door on the Mill Street side of the gymnasium at the former Everts Middle School. Officers advised the scene checked OK.
– Richard Hill Jr. was arrested on a felony warrant at Walmart after an officer reported he was in the store and realized he had an outstanding warrant.
– A property owner reported damage to a home in the 100 block of Pleasant Street by the previous tenant. A report was taken.
– A resident in the 200 block of Logan Street requested an officer speak with his unruly 3-year-old child who would not listen. The parents were advised regarding calling the police about a 3-year-old.
– Officers were advised to be on the lookout for a vehicle whose occupant was getting sick in the parking lot at 1044 U.S. Route 22 West and then left the area. Officers were unable to locate.
– A resident on Alma Drive called 911 to report he found a cell phone outside. The caller was advised to throw the phone away, as it had been run over by a car.
– A resident in the 500 block of Renick Avenue came to the police station with her children to report prescription medication had been stolen from her residence.
– A school bus driver reported a vehicle driving recklessly at a high rate of speed and passing the bus on Kingston Pike. Officers were unable to locate the vehicle.
– A South Bloomfield resident reported a road rage incident on Atwater Avenue in which an older male and female jumped out of their own vehicle and tried to get into the caller’s vehicle, then followed them to Atwater Avenue. Officers were unable to locate the subjects.
– A resident in the 100 block of West Mound Street reported a refrigerated truck was parked on the street taking up multiple spaces and being loud. Officers were unable to locate the vehicle.
– A resident in the 100 block of North Pickaway Street reported the theft of some items from his home. A report was taken on theft.
– A 911 caller reported a non-injury accident in the area of West Mound Street.
– A resident in the 100 block of Evergreen Avenue reported he found his daughter’s stolen bicycle in the 200 block of South Scioto Street.
– A resident in the 600 block of North Court Street reported a male pushing a bicycle was going door to door asking residents for money. The subject was located and checked OK.
– A caller requested officers be on the lookout for a suspicious male asking strangers for money in the Walmart parking lot. All units were advised.
– A resident in the 300 block of East High Street reported telephone harassment by a known female. A report was taken.
This article originally appeared on The Pickaway News Journal