The following are a list of Trick or Treat times and Halloween party information for Pickaway County.
Sunday, Oct. 25
– Ashville: Halloween Parade at 2 p.m. beginning at the Post Office and ending at village park with costume judging and treats. Trick or Treat, 4 to 5:30 p.m.
– Williamsport: Halloween Party at Community Square, 3 p.m. with costume contest and treats. Trick or Treat, 4 to 6 p.m.
Tuesday, Oct. 27
– Circleville DBA Halloween Fun Night in downtown Circleville. Trick or Treat at participating businesses from 5 to 6 p.m., followed by a costume contest beginning about 6:15 p.m. in the parking lot behind the Pickaway County Banking Center on South Court Street.
– Trunk or Treat at Ohio Christian University (RESCHEDULED FOR SATURDAY DUE TO WEATHER)
Wednesday, Oct. 28
– Haunted Hallways at Circleville High School: 6 to 8 p.m. Free Trick or Treat event for children 10 and under and their parents sponsored by the high school Key Club. The group also will hold a canned food drive to donate supplies to the local food pantry to benefit the community.
Thursday, Oct. 29
– Tarlton: Trick or Treat, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
– Laurelville: Trick or Treat, 6 to 7 p.m.
– New Holland: Trick or Treat, 6 to 8 p.m.
Friday, Oct. 30
– Laurelville: Halloween Parade, 1 p.m.
Saturday, Oct. 31
– Life-Size Candy Land Halloween Party for ages 6th through 12th grade, 1 to 3 p.m., at the Pickaway County District Public Library in Circleville. Come dressed in costume to play life-size Candy Land, while trick-or-treating along the way. Prizes awarded for best costumes.
– Circleville: Trick or Treat, 4 to 6 p.m.
– South Bloomfield: Trick or Treat, 4 to 6 p.m. Halloween Fest to follow from 6 to 8 p.m. at Marvin Webster Memorial Park. Event features haunted house, hayrides, DJ, free food and hot chocolate, along with a pumpkin decorating contest from 6:30 to 7:10 p.m. with awards for first, second and third place.
– Trunk or Treat at Ohio Christian University, 5 to 7 p.m. on the OCU main campus, 1476 Lancaster Pike. Sponsored by OCU’s Small Group Ministry.
– Commercial Point: Trick or Treat, 6 to 8 p.m.
This article originally appeared on The Pickaway News Journal