– A caller reported she was assaulted in her vehicle on Ashville Pike, Lockbourne. No injuries were observed.
– A resident in the 9000 block of Strawser Street, Orient, reported several items were missing from the residence. A report was taken on theft.
– A resident in the 6000 block of Cherokee Lane, Orient, reported a complaint on a person. A report was taken.
– A deputy responded to complaints of a gun discharge in the 4800 block of Duvall Road, Ashville. No subjects were located, and a report was taken.
– A resident in the 11000 block of state Route 104, Lockbourne reported her ex-boyfriend had been sending threatening text messages. A report was taken on menacing.
– A resident came to the sheriff’s office to report he tried to use money in the Walmart cash machine and was advised it was counterfeit. A report was taken.
– Thomas Crabtree Jr., 33, of Bloomingburg, was arrested for possession of drugs schedule I and II following a traffic stop on Chillicothe Pike, Williamsport.
– A resident reported someone had tried to pry open the door of his home in the 9000 block of state Route 56 East. A report was taken on criminal damaging.
– John L. Bode, 24, of Williamsport, was cited for possession of marijuana following a traffic stop on South Main Street, Williamsport.
– A resident in the 1600 block of Arrowhead Court, Circleville, reported a complaint on a person. A report was taken.
– Luke Danner, 29, of Stoutsville, was cited for assured clear distance ahead when his vehicle struck a vehicle driven by Joseph Bethel, 50, of Stoutsville, on state Route 56.
– Tony Lester Jr., 33, of Circleville, was arrested on a warrant from Common Pleas Court for a violation of probation on the original charge of possession of drugs.
– Amanda L. Eaves, 33, of Columbus, was arrested for possession of drug abuse instruments and possession of drug paraphernalia following a trafic stop in the 20000 block of state Route 104.
– A resident in the 200 block of Tarlton Road reported she was being stalked and harassed by a known suspect. A report was taken on menacing.
– A resident in the 10000 block of Ashville Pike, Lockbourne, reported an unknown subject entered the residence and removed two TVs. A report was taken on burglary and theft.
– A resident in the 3000 block of state Route 674, Groveport, reported someone entered his detached garage and stole miscellaneous items. A report was taken on breaking and entering and theft.
– A resident in the 8000 block of Eagle Ridge Lane, Orient, reported he suspected an unknown suspect put sugar in his gas tank. A report was taken on criminal damaging.
– A deputy was called to Moccasin Road at Hedges Street in Laurelville to speak to a suspect regarding a missing sign. A 16-year-old juvenile admitting to taking the sign and returned it to the deputy.
– A resident in the 3200 block of Duvall Road, Lockbourne, reported a property complaint. A report was taken.
– A resident on Front Street, Commercial Point, reported a complaint on a person. A report was taken.
– Sean T. Cunningham, 27, of Blacklick, was arrested on a warrant from Circleville Municipal Court for failure to appear on the original charge of driving under the influence.
– A deputy responded to reports of an intoxicated female in the lobby of the Pickaway County Jail who had come to pick up keys from a friend who had been arrested. No keys were released, and no charges were filed.
– William Havens Jr., 18, of Orient, was cited for failure to yield when he struck a vehicle driven by Jason Taylor, 39, of Williamsport. Taylor was also cited for driving under suspension.
– Kristin Balthaser, 18, of Circleville, was reportedly injured when her vehicle went off the roadway on state Route 56 and struck a utility pole. She was cited for failure to control.
– Taylor C. Dennis, 24, of Mt. Sterling, was arrested for unauthorized use of a motor vehicle after his mother reported the incident in the 11000 block of Clifton Road, Mt. Sterling.
– A deputy was flagged down in the area of 1470 S. Court St., Circleville, and notified of found property. The property was taken to the sheriff’s office and placed into evidence for safekeeping.
– A deputy performed a well-being check in the 7000 block of Railroad Street, Orient. The subject was transported to Mt. Carmel in Grove City by the Scioto Township squad.
– David Weaver, 58, of Laurelville, was reportedly injured when he struck a snow drift, causing him to lose control of his vehicle and strike a guardrail on state Route 752.
– An Ashville resident reported he was en route to Berger Hospital when a vehicle traveling in the opposite direction on state Route 188 clipped his mirror. A report was taken on a hit-skip accident.
– Dustin Azbell, 28, of Rockbridge, advised he ran off the roadway and struck a utility pole due to snowy conditions on Tarlton Road. No injuries were reported.
– April Krape, 35, of Washington Court House, reportedly lost control of her vehicle on U.S. Route 22 and was struck by a vehicle driven by Clyde Fausnaugh, 79, of Circleville. Subjects were treated for injuries.
– Micah McDannell, 18, of Ashville, was cited for marked lanes after he lost control of his vehicle and struck a guardrail on Walnut Creek Pike. He was treated for injuries.
This article originally appeared on The Pickaway News Journal