COLUMBUS – Hollywood casino has been ordered to follow the order set out by Ohio officials to limit gatherings to 100 or less people.
On Thursday Governor Dewine said in a live interview that all gatherings must be 100 people or less.
According to the Ohio Casino Control Commission All Casinos were ordered to comply to this by midnight tonight. Casinos also must submit their plans to maintain compliance to the commission.
A statement on Hollywoodcolumbus says, “With increasing public health concerns and in light of requests from the State of Ohio, Hollywood Casino Columbus will be taking additional steps to limit large public gatherings. The safety and health of our guests and team members is our primary concern and as such the following events will be postponed:
– Invitation Cast Iron Pot Giveaway scheduled for March 15 has been postponed, new date TBA.
– Brian McKnight, scheduled for March 20 has been moved to July 18. Current ticket holders should keep their tickets in hand.
– Vince Neil, scheduled for March 27 has been postponed, new date TBA. Current ticket holders should keep their tickets in hand.
– Due to filming schedule changes, the Real Housewives Live scheduled for May 8 has been rescheduled to June 26. Current ticket holders should keep their tickets in hand.
– H Lounge entertainment including Ladies Night and Trivia is cancelled until April 10. Plans for 97.1 The Fan basketball hq watch parties are cancelled.
– VIP mychoice Millionaire slot tournament scheduled for Fridays in March is cancelled. Hosts will contact invited guests with more information.
– Our Kegs and Eggs Special scheduled for March 17 has been cancelled.
– Epic Buffet will be temporarily closed until further notice. During the buffet closure, we do have other dining options to enjoy, including: Final Cut Steakhouse, o.h. Sports Bar & Grill, Zen Noodle, Take 2 Grill & i.o. Bar. We will continue to keep guests updated on when the buffet will reopen.
– Chicks with Hits, scheduled for April 10 has been moved to August 22. Current ticket holders should keep their tickets in hand.
– $100,000 Big 6 Drawings on Wednesdays and Saturdays in March are cancelled.
We will continue to update our website https://www.hollywoodcolumbus.com/covid-19, Facebook and all social media pages with updates as they become available regarding further details on these and other events.”