OHIO – After over a month of promise Governor Dewine released health orders for festivals, proms, and school graduations.
Governor Dewine in a news conference today said that these orders have been released to the various programs mentioned but not yet public. Most of the orders will be around the same concepts of other event orders like.
- Wearing a mask
- Attendance in small groups of 10 individuals or smaller
- Social distancing from other parties
- Proper sanitization techniques
- Holding outdoor events when possible
- Utilize one-way entrances and exits if possible
Indoor events will still be limited to 25% capacity but outdoor events will have no limits.
Dewine said that health orders would be made public monday night