CIRCLEVILLE -On January 10, 2020 the Circleville Police Department along with the Circleville Probation Department and the Southern Ohio Fugitive Apprehension Strike Team (S.O.F.A.S.T.) conducted a Search Warrant at 158 Town Street in the city of Circleville. This residence has been an issue and a nuisance for a long time for the neighbors on this street. Neighbors had complained that the narcotics traffic at times is nonstop in and out of the residence.
A Man who recently lived in the home, Buddy Stepp was recently incarcerated by the Pickaway County Sheriffs Iced Up Campaign for Probation Violation, Trafficking in Drugs Schedule I,II, Possession of Drugs schedule I,II.
Police were able to arrest six individuals for probation and drug charges. During the search of 158 Town Street Police found drugs, and drug paraphernalia in the home.
According to police four individuals were charged with child endangering because a less than one year old child was found in close proximity to drug-use needles.
Darlene Stepp, Renee Rittenhouse, Jerry Wynn and Amber Mclaughlin were all located along with an infant child upon entry into the residence. While searching the residence officers located syringes, commonly used for injecting Heroin, glass pipes that are commonly used for smoking Methamphetamine, plastic baggies, digital scales, baggies with narcotic residue, several cell phones, burnt spoons used for heating up Heroin prior to injecting and a copious amount of prescription pills.
Arrested were the following:
• Renee Rittenhouse 37 of Circleville, charged with Child Endangering, Possession of Drug Abuse Instruments, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia and Permitting Drug Abuse.
• Jerry Wynn 47 of Circleville, charged with Child Endangering, Possession of Drug Abuse Instruments, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia and Permitting Drug Abuse.
• Amber Mclaughlin 33 of Circleville, charged with Child Endangering, Possession of Drug Abuse Instruments, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, Permitting Drug Abuse and a warrant for Probation Violation.
• Darlene Stepp 78 of Circleville charged with Child Endangering and Permitting Drug Abuse.
After the Search Warrant had been secured S.O.F.A.S.T. went to another residence located at 330 Long Street in the city of Circleville. The team located two other suspects with warrants for their arrest. During a search of the suspects Fentanyl, Methamphetamine, Suboxone and Morphine was located.
• Danielle Repass-Disbennett 34 of Circleville, charged with 2 counts of Possession of Fentanyl, Possession of Morphine and a warrant for Probation Violation.
• Michaelyn Watkins 29 of Ashville charged with a warrant for Probation Violation.