CIRCLEVILLE – Downtown Circleville will be the place to be tomorrow June 1, 2019.
Tomorrow is the first Farmers Market of the season, Farmers Market 9am-12pm at 158 West Main Street in Circleville Saturdays June-August. Also the Downtown Circleville Open Air Street Market will be occurring at the about the same time 10am-3pm. The downtown market will have Antiques, Collectables, arts crafts, food trucks and more
.The vendors coming to the Farmers Market are:
– Avon- skin care, jewelry, lipstick, nail polish, and so many more things
Marcia Atwood Ruff
– The Canning Lady- jellies and jams homemade that would be great marinades or on desserts! Also great gifts!
Robbin Henry Robbin Henry
– Color Street- Nail polish strips
Christie Hendrickson Hartlev & Carrie Garner
– Creations By Rachel- handcrafted cards, string art, and more
– Creekside Honey Farm- Local honey, candles, and more
Norman Wilson & Tim Wilson
– The Crooked Onion Ranch- local produce
– Local Grassfed Services- grass fed locally raised Beef, Lamb, and Pork
Bob Hendershot & Jennifer Hendershot Capsel
– Mason Creek Pottery- locally crafted mugs, planters, chip & dip platters, planters, and more
Kimberly Walker Ritter
– New Century CSA- Local produce delivered to your home during the season. Gift Certificates are available by contacting them.
Tim and Christy Cook
– Ohana Farms- soap, body butter, deodorant, lip balm, and personal care items
Tracey Craven Davis
– Origami Owl- customize your own locket, watch, necklace, bracelet or earrings
Paula Good Huffer
– Pampered Chef- cooking accessories, pans, pots, and so much more
Robyn Norris Helsel & Nicole Taylor
– PAPA DUCK’S KETTLE CORN- kettle corn and caramel flavored kettle corn
– Paparazzi- $5 jewelry items and sets in a wide variety as well as kids’ jewelry for $1
– Perfectly Posh- Bath Bombs, lotion, skin care, and more
Paula Good Huffer
– Reel Spice Bakery- taking orders for baked goods, cookies, cupcakes and more, also string art and cards that would make great gifts!
Rache and Renae Henry
– Tastefully Simple- seasonings, spices, mixes, dips, breads, and more. Perfect for your holiday dinners and desserts. Also great gift items.
– Thirty-One- purses, totes, thermals, home decor, jewelry. Items on hand to shop from, can place orders, gift certificates available.
Jennifer Leach Sevy
– Washaway Soaps- hand crafted soap, bath bombs, lotions, salves and more that make great gift items!
Nicole Fleshman Taylor