PICKAWAY – According to the health department Pickaway County is now up to seven cases of COVID-19 confirmed cases.
Pickaway County Public Health (PCPH) has been notified another positive test results for COVID-19 in a Pickaway County for a total of six. These people are currently being isolated. PCPH is working to identify close contacts of these residents and will contact anyone who would require testing or monitoring for symptoms of COVID-19. PCPH, OhioHealth Berger, and our community partners are monitoring this situation and are working closely with the Ohio Department of health to prepare for and respond to this actively evolving situation.
Update: Pickaway County Health has not reported any deaths to COVID-19 and none of the seven are hospitalized
To prevent the spread of this disease and to protect yourself and others, please follow the Ohio Department of Health’s guidelines and practice the following:
• Stay at home, except for necessary purposes
• Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use hand sanitizer
only if soap and water are not available
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and face
• Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve when coughing or
• If you are still working and are ill, stay home
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces
• Maintain social distancing
Pickaway County Public Health’s primary concern is the health and well-being of our
community and will continue to provide appropriate information as it becomes available.
Anyone with questions about COVID-19 can call 740-889-0562 Monday – Friday from
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. or can call the Ohio Department of Health’s COVID-19 call center
at 1-833-4-ASK-ODH (1-833-427-5634).