Minnesota – The police department in Gilbert, Minnesota have received multiple reports of birds acting drunk, by flying into windows, cars and acting confused. It was such a common occurrence Gilbert PD sent out a press release, stating that the birds are drunk because of a unusual early frost that expedited the fermenting process of the berries on trees and bushes. According to the report the smaller younger birds were more susceptible because of the size of their liver and tolerance. After some time they will return to normal and there was no need to call police on this bird situation. They did though give a list of bird situations that should be immediately reported.
- Heckle and Jeckle walking around and being boisterous or playing practical jokes
- Woodstock pushing Snoppy off the doghouse for no apparent reason
- The Roadrunner jumping in and out of traffic on Main street
- Bigbird operating a motor vechile in an unsafe manner
- Angry Birds laughing and giggling uncontrollably and appearing to be happy.
- Tweety acting as if 10 feet tall and getting into confrontations with cats.
- Any other birds after midnight with Taco Bell Items?