– Officers responded to reports of two suspicious males walking on Sycamore Drive toward Walnut Creek Pike. Officers were unable to locate the subjects.
– A caller reported a dog running loose on East Main Street near Kroger, but the dog did not seem vicious or aggressive. The caller was forwarded to the dog warden.
– A vehicle was impounded for expired plates following a traffic stop on Stoutsville Pike.
– A caller reported a power line was down in the 700 block of South Court Street. AEP was notified.
– A caller reported a truck with a Maine trailer stopped at the intersection of East Ohio and Brown streets with no one in it. Officers requested a state trooper to help identify the vehicle identification number, and Fletcher’s Towing was called to the scene. The vehicle was impounded, and a report was taken on fictitious registration.
– A resident in the 300 block of Weldon Avenue requested to speak with an officer regarding telephone harassment. The officer advised it was a scam, and the caller was advised.
– A resident in the 100 block of East Union Street reported two juveniles stole toys out of her yard. Officers were unable to locate the juveniles.
– A resident in the 100 block of Fairview Blvd. reported neighbors were burning trash. The resident was advised of the city ordinance and put the fire out.
– A caller reported he did not believe construction crews had properly set up traffic cones in the area of Half Avenue and Renick Avenue. Officers advised the scene checked OK.
– An employee of the Pickaway County Health Department requested an officer stand-by in the 200 block of Huston Street to serve public nuisance papers. The papers were left at the residence.
– A subject came to the police station to get her car out of impound, and officers determined she had warrants out for her arrest. The subject was arrested, and narcotics were found.
– A resident in the 200 block of Logan Street reported a 16-year-old male was hanging out and smoking near her 6-year-old child. A report was taken on a juvenile complaint.
– Jessica Rolfe was arrested by Circleville Probation officers after a caller reported she cut off her ankle monitor and left the house in a fit of rage in the 100 block of Rustic Court.
– A caller reported a vehicle driving recklessly coming into the city. Officers advised it was a probation vehicle en route to find a subject.
– A resident in the 200 block of Plum Street reported her sister-in-law was causing problems and threatening her. A report was taken on menacing.
– Pamela Luckydoo, 25, was arrested in the 800 block of Kingston Court for child endangering after a caller reported juveniles were left outside all day without supervision.
– Officers performed a well-being check in the 300 block of Watt Street. The subject could not be located.
– A 911 caller reported a male subject was outside causing a disturbance over a custody issue in the 100 block of Watt Street. The other party left prior to the officer’s arrival. Extra patrol was requested.
– A resident in the 100 block of Walnut Street reported a theft involving his daughter. No report was taken by request.
– A 911 call was transferred from the Pickaway County Sheriff’s Office that sounded like a struggle for the phone, and then the caller hung up. Officers checked the location in the 400 block of North Scioto Street, and the scene checked OK.
– A caller reported a tree down blocking an entire lane on East Main Street at Washington Street. The officer advised the tree was moved, and the service department was notified.
– A resident came to the police station to report a theft. Officers determined the theft did not occur in Circleville, and no report was taken.
– The Pickaway County Sheriff’s Office advised of three 911 hang-up calls from the 100 block of West Ohio Street. Officers were unable to locate any problems in the area.
– A caller requested an officer stand-by as she retrieved her property from the mailbox in the 100 block of West Corwin Street. The stand-by was completed.
– Officers responded to a property damage accident in the area of Ohio and South Court streets.
– A resident in the 200 block of Villa Drive came to the police station to report a theft. A report was taken.
– A resident called advising he was going to take his kids from a residence in the 1200 block of Norfolk Avenue. He admitted to breaching the house, grabbing the kids and heading toward Maplewood. A 911 call was then received from a babysitter at the location advising the male had barged into the house and took the kids. A report was taken on a domestic dispute.
– A resident in the 400 block of Brookhaven Place reported she left to walk her dog, and when she returned home, all the lights were off and the doors were locked, and she was unable to get back inside. Officers made entry into the residence, and the scene checked OK.
– A resident in the 400 block of Lancaster Pike reported someone threw a milk and flour mixture at his vehicle. The district officer was advised.
– A resident in the 100 block of 4th Avenue reported mail had been stolen from in front of her house. The officer on the scene advised after checking the tracking number, the package was not supposed to arrive until the next day.
– The Pickaway County Sheriff’s Office advised of a traffic accident in the 100 block of West Main Street, but all parties agreed to exchange information and not have a report taken. Information was obtained.
– A resident in the 500 block of North Pickaway Street reported someone stole five bags of mulch from her yard. A report was taken on theft.
– A resident came to the police station to turn in a license plate he found in the roadway in the 300 block of Kingston Pike. A report was taken on found property.
– Mutual aid was requested from the Circleville Fire Department for a fire in the 300 block of East Mill Street, Williamsport.
– A caller reported a fire alarm activation at Ohio Christian University. The caller canceled and reported a technician was on the scene.
– A resident in the 100 block of Logan Street reported a subject had been walking around her home and harassing her. No report was taken. The caller just had questions about trespassing.
– A resident in the 400 block of East Ohio Street reported a female was causing problems. A report was taken on a domestic dispute.
– An employee at Pickaway Diversified on Lancaster Pike reported people were in the parking lot after hours using the wi-fi from the business. She reported no one should be on the property after hours, and they wanted to press trespassing charges against anyone located there.
– A resident in the 200 block of Logan Street reported he did a job for someone and they were now causing problems. The caller was advised on a civil matter.
– A caller reported a male subject was in a vacant apartment at Twin Oaks in the 900 block of South Court Street. Officers advised there was no sign of forced entry or that anyone had been in the residence. No report was taken.
– A caller reported two suspicious vehicles parked at the rear of his rental property in the 100 block of East Mill Street. The scene checked OK.
– A 911 caller reported her mother was struck by a car in the 600 block of North Court Street near the bank. A medic was dispatched but returned to quarters. The juvenile then called back and stated it happened a long time ago. A report was taken.
– An employee at Uniquely Yours on West Main Street reported receipt of a bad check. A report was taken.
– An employee at Rural King on U.S. Route 23 reported she was involved in a verbal altercation with another employee who was threatening to fight her after work. The subject left prior to the officer’s arrival, and management advised she was not to be on the property pending her termination. A report was taken.
– A caller reported people were riding four-wheelers up and down the street and on the railroad tracks inm the area of Hayward and York streets. Officers located the subject, and he was advised.
– Officers responded to an activated alarm in the 600 block of Garden Parkway. The scene checked OK.
– A resident in the 300 block of Walnut Street reported finding a bunch of blue pills on the sidewalk. Officers advised they were breath mints. The scene checked OK.
– A caller reported a vehicle driving recklessly on East Ohio Street. The scene checked OK.
– A caller reported a vehicle driving recklessly down East Main Street, and it was now parked at Kroger. The vehicle was located unoccupied at Kroger.
– A resident in the 800 block of Kingston Court reported a known subject stole her cell phone and took off on foot. A report was taken on theft.
– Jeffrey Danford was arrested in the 100 block of East High Street for disorderly conduct by intoxication after a 911 caller reported he was lying on his front porch after lying on the sidewalk outside the residence.
– A resident in the 400 block of Cedar Heights Road reported a suspicious male looking into vehicles in the area. The scene checked OK.
This article originally appeared on The Pickaway News Journal