– A 911 caller reported a fight between two subjects behind the Pour House on North Court Street. Officers located the subjects walking along Clark Drive, but both denied any form of altercation or disagreement.
– A resident in the 100 block of Logan Street reported juveniles throwing rocks at the Church of the Brethren on South Pickaway Street. Officers were unable to locate any juveniles in the area.
– A resident in the 300 block of East Corwin Street requested to speak with an officer about pursuing unruly charges against his child. The officer advised the incident occured while at school, and the school resource officer was advised. The parent and school officials advised it would be handled through the school.
– Officers responded to reports of a crash at South Washington and East Mound streets, but the officer was unable to locate any accident in the area.
– Officers responded to an activated alarm at Pickaway County Juvenile Court. The alarm was determined to be accidental, and the scene checked OK.
– A resident in the 400 block of North Pickaway Street reported finding a black pellet gun in the landscaping on her property. A report was taken on found property.
– Officers responded to an activated alarm at Micro Systems on North Court Street. The officer determined it was a false alarm, and the scene checked OK.
– Officers responded to reports of a missing person in the 100 block of West Water Street. Contact was made, and the subject was determined to be staying at another location.
– Cody Cornwell was arrested on an outstanding misdemeanor warrant by the Circleville Probation Department.
– A resident in the 400 block of East Ohio Street reported his daughter was receiving calls from Sacramento, California, from a male who stated they wanted her bank account numbers and had a warrant. The resident advised he would block the number.
– An employee of the city utility department reported utility crews were in the 200 block of West Huston Street and a vehicle owner refused to move a vehicle out of the way for them to complete their work. The officer advised the vehicle had been moved.
– Christopher A. Salyers was arrested on a warrant from Fayette County after a caller reported witnessing a theft at Rural King, stating she saw two males run out of the store with a power washer or air compressor. A report was taken on theft.
– Officers responded to an activated alarm in the 100 block of West Union Street. The scene checked OK.
– A resident in the 100 block of Pontious Lane came to the police station to report her caretaker was stealing money from her. A report was taken on theft.
– A 911 caller reported she was on her way to the Berger Hospital emergency room because her baby would not wake up. An officer was dispatched to Berger and advised the child was awake and everything checked OK.
– A caller reported a disabled vehicle in the roadway near Kroger on Lancaster Pike. The vehicle was moved.
– A resident in the 400 block of Stella Avenue requested to speak with an officer regarding a possible scam.
– A resident in the 400 block of Glenmont Court called 911 and advised the dispatcher the call was a test. An officer arrived on the scene and reported everything was OK, and the caller was advised on the proper use of 911.
– An employee of Liberty Pawn Shop on West Main Street reported he accidentally tripped the alarm. An officer arrived on the scene and advised everything checked OK.
– A resident in the 200 block of East Mill Street reported her children found a bag containing debit cards and some checks. Another resident then came to the police station requesting the property found at that location. A report was taken on theft.
– Officers responded to a neighbor dispute in the 400 block of Watt Street that seemed to be a dispute over the property line and what used to be a shared driveway. Both parties were advised to speak with their landlord regarding the issue.
– A resident in the 300 block of Watt Street reported a fire in the area, advising a neighbor was burning brush. The officer on the scene advised it was a small, contained cooking fire, and the scene checked OK.
– A caller reported a piece of metal in the roadway in the 600 block of North Court Street. Officers were unable to locate.
– Officers responded to a property damage accident at Court and High streets.
– A 911 caller reported a domestic dispute in the 400 block of East Ohio Street. Officers advised the male party left on his own and was going to stay with his sister. A report was taken.
This article originally appeared on The Pickaway News Journal