– A resident in the 500 block of North Pickaway Street reported his step-son was inside the house tearing things up and hitting walls. Contact was made with the juvenile’s father to pick him up. A report was taken on a domestic dispute.
– An officer was requested to assist the Pickaway County Sheriff’s Office with transport to the county jail while handling multiple arrests at the VFW on Tarlton Road.
– A resident in the 300 block of East High Street reported an intoxicated male at the residence who was refusing to leave. The male left prior to officers’ arrival but was located in the 200 block of South Washington Street. The subject checked OK and was walking home.
– A 911 caller reported the vehicle in front of them at Island Road and West Main Street was swerving all over the road. Officers were unable to locate.
– A resident in the 100 block of York Street reported his juvenile daughter was threatening to run away from home, and he needed to speak with someone about the matter. The resident was referred to Children’s Services.
– A caller reported a property damage accident in the parking lot of Little Bear Market on Harrison Street, and the two parties were having a verbal argument. A report was taken.
– Officers responded to a domestic dispute in the 100 block of Third Avenue.
– A caller reported a suspicious vehicle in the parking lot at Peeble’s occupied by two males. Officers were unable to locate.
– Tina Mumaw was arrested for domestic violence in the 400 block of Stella Avenue.
– Officers responded to a domestic dispute in the 400 block of South Pickaway Street. A female subject was advised not to return to the property.
– Anesha Swift was arrested on a misdemeanor warrant in the 100 block of East Main Street.
– An officer requested a well-being check on juveniles playing in the 800 block of Maplewood Avenue. The juveniles checked OK.
– A resident in the 200 block of Logan Street reported someone had put duct tape on her dog. A report was taken on criminal mischief.
– A resident came to the police station to speak with an officer about trespassing. No report was taken.
– A 911 caller reported she was arguing with a male subject who then left the scene in the 800 block of South Scioto Street and made threats of suicide before leaving. Officers reported there was no suicide attempt, but a report was taken on assault.
– A resident in the 900 block of South Court Street reported her credit card had been stolen. A report was taken on theft.
– William Haddox II was arrested in the 300 block of Town Street on a warrant from Washington Court House.
– Two 911 callers reported a fight in the area of Court and Logan streets, and a caller in the 200 block of Logan Street reported she tried to break up a fight in the area and was requesting to speak with an officer. Officers located four males at that location, and an additional subject was located at Lowery Lane, where the officer requested an emergency squad for transport to the Berger emergency room. A report was taken on disorderly conduct.
– A caller reported seeing lights on inside the Pickaway Diversified building on Lancaster Pike. The scene checked OK.
– Officers responded to reports of a suspicious male in the alley near the 500 block of East Mound Street. Officers were unable to locate.
– Officers responded to an open-ended 911 call in the 500 block of Bowers Court. Contact was made with a female at that location, and she checked OK.
– An employee from Burger King on U.S. Route 23 reported a male in a white cargo van that had been idling in the lot for three to four hours. Officers advised the driver was resting between stops and would be on his way.
– A caller reported two intoxicated females in the Speedway store on North Court Street and a male in a vehicle in the parking lot who appeared to be with them. The officer advised the subjects checked OK.
– Officers responded to an activated alarm at Hardee’s on West Main Street. The scene checked OK.
This article originally appeared on The Pickaway News Journal