Home Passings Local Couple Passes Away Due to Carbon Monoxide Poisoning – Confirmed

Local Couple Passes Away Due to Carbon Monoxide Poisoning – Confirmed

11783
0
SHARE

BREAKING & UPDATING:

8:35 PM

A source close to the family has confirmed that yesterday, Saturday June the 30th, John and Jodi Seyfang as well as their family pet, Prudence, passed away from carbon monoxide poisoning while on a houseboat. No funeral arrangements have been posted, and we will update with them as they are posted publicly via a funeral home.

 


8:00 PM

We are receiving multiple reports from social media that John and Judy Seyfang, owner of Seyfang Electrical have passed away due to a rumored issue of carbon monoxide poisoning. We are seeking any and all information currently to confirm or deny these reports.


LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here