CIRCLEVILLE – Over the Memorial Day weekend, the Circleville Police Department hosted an Alliance Operation inside the city of Circleville. Agencies represented during this operation included the Circleville Police Department, the Pickaway County Sheriff’s Office, the Circleville Municipal Court Probation Department, the Chillicothe Police Department, the Ohio State Highway Patrol, the Ohio Investigative Unit, and the Fairfield-Hocking-Athens Major Crimes Unit. The Circleville Communications Center handled all radio traffic for the Operation, as well as, the normal call volume for the weekend.
During the holiday weekend, The Alliance ran multiple simultaneous covert operations, which yielded several arrests. In total, the Circleville Police Department and The Alliance responded to 224 calls for service, made 23 traffic stops, seized Prescription Medication, Marijuana, Narcotics Paraphernalia, engaged in three-foot pursuits, made 13 arrests and assisted in a vehicle pursuit that began in Circleville and ended in Hocking County.
Individuals arrested include:
- George K. Heeter, 49 of Circleville, charged with Violating Probation.
- Ryan L. Hatzer, 28 of Circleville, charged with Soliciting and Loitering to Engage in
- Chad M. Crosby, 25 of Circleville, charged with Obstructing Official Business and
- Clifford W. Browning II, 44 of Circleville, charged with Probation Violation.
- Kyle D. Winland, 23 of Laurelville, arrested on a warrant from Hocking County.
- Willard C. Allen, 75 of Circleville, charged with Soliciting and Loitering to Engage in
- Christopher J. Stewart, 44 of Circleville, arrested on a Warrant for Domestic Violence.
- Juvenile, 15 of Circleville arrested on a Warrant from Pickaway County.
- LaShawn T. Byrd, 38 of Circleville, arrested on a Warrant from Whitehall Police
- William N. Gardner Jr., 23 of Glouster, arrested on a Warrant from Pickaway County.
- Jacob M. Skaggs, 29 of Chillicothe, arrested for Disorderly Conduct.
- Loretta J. Neff Gasmire, 50 of Circleville, arrested on a Warrant from Chillicothe.
- Justin A. Bell, 26 of Stoutsville, arrested on multiple Warrants from Fairfield County and
Operations of this size would not be possible without the support of the community and the cooperation of many agencies coming together to achieve the common goal. The Alliance would like to give special thanks to the Circleville Fire Department and to Box 65 for their assistance.