OHIO – Dewine just signed a executive order to stop the economic spread of foreclosure crisis that could be possible from COVID-19 closure orders.
have put items in place to stop evictions from homes and given help to people, but we need to help local businesses for 90 days. This will have a huge impact on when we start to restart things.
Essential businesses are asking that customers do some simple rules to help the spread of COVID-19
- Washing your hands before going to the store and after
- Limit your trips get items for a week not everyday
- Dont come in large groups
- Dont touch things in the store you are not buying
- Give 6′ space, be patient
- Order online pick up outside